About Biyang and Wangs
"Musicians building for musicians"
Biyang worked with the best gear gurus the world had to offer to create a line of effects pedals, amps and accessories of a high standard. Using double-sided 100% fiberglass PCB's, components from WIMA (German capacitors) and Philips 1% resistors, Biyang starting getting a reputation for quality.
* The first Biyang pedal was born in 2003 and soon the ToneFancier X-Drive became a secret weapon among musicians with a keen sense of self exspession for its ability to allow the user to easily utilize over 200 different chipsets.
* early on AKAI custom shop pedals were Biyang
When the BabyBoom series was released the TimeMachine & Tri-Reverb quickly gained cult like status.
As the distraction of Wangs amps gained popularity Biyang were secretly working on a new project to be released in 2018. The all analog, true bypass, micro modular multi FX unit "LiveMaster".
In 2010 Biyang started Wangs amps as a alternative to popular consumer and professional amplifiers virtually unavailable for the local Chinese player. Geared towards classic simple vintage pre-amp designs and proprietary power plants Biyang chose Vishay branded components and jedi level build technics to create Chinas first true multinational boutique amplifiers.
(Biyang/Wangs factory Shanxi Province) 100% privatly owned family run shop building handmade, small batch production in Shanxi Province China.
Wangs sets itself apart by using a multinational component theory built to European preferred standards and giving each amp voicing Wangs famous low-mid frequency hump that magically pushes your tone upfront of any mix.
- Over 20 models from 1 watt to 100 watts
- (HW & PCB)
- In-house, custom-built proprietary OT
- Military grade 100% fiberglass boards
- American, German, Dutch & Japanese tone components.
- (WIMA, Philips, Mallory, Sprague, Dale, RIFA, RUBICON, Nichicon, Panasonic HD)
- Ceramic valve sockets
- Stainless steel switches
- Korean dual-sealed pots
- 100% birch enclosures
- Celestion speakers