About Biyang and Wangs
● Having trouble finding gear and prices on your mobile device? Just click the box in the upper right hand corner and choose your weapons.
BIYANG•WANGS•LIVEMASTER MANUFACTURING TEAM
"Musicians building for musicians"
Biyang worked with the best gear gurus the world had to offer to create a line of effects pedals, amps and accessories of a high standard. Using double-sided 100% fiberglass PCB's, components from WIMA (German capacitors) and Philips 1% resistors, Biyang starting getting a reputation for quality.
* The first Biyang pedal was born in 2003 and soon the ToneFancier X-Drive became a secret weapon among musicians with a keen sense of self exspession for its ability to allow the user to easily utilize over 200 different chipsets.
* early on AKAI custom shop pedals were Biyang
When the BabyBoom series was released the TimeMachine & Tri-Reverb quickly gained cult like status.
As the distraction of Wangs amps gained popularity Biyang were secretly working on a new project to be released in 2018. The all analog, true bypass, micro modular multi FX unit "LiveMaster".
In 2010 Biyang started Wangs amps as a alternative to popular consumer and professional amplifiers virtually unavailable for the local Chinese player. Geared towards classic simple vintage pre-amp designs and proprietary power plants Biyang chose Vishay branded components and jedi level build technics to create Chinas first true multinational boutique amplifiers.
(Biyang/Wangs factory Shanxi Province) 100% privatly owned family run shop building handmade, small batch production in Shanxi Province China.
Wangs sets itself apart by using a multinational component theory built to European preferred standards and giving each amp voicing Wangs famous low-mid frequency hump that magically pushes your tone upfront of any mix.
- Over 20 models from 1 watt to 100 watts
- (HW & PCB)
- In-house, custom-built proprietary OT
- Military grade 100% fiberglass boards
- American, German, Dutch & Japanese tone components.
- (WIMA, Philips, Mallory, Sprague, Dale, RIFA, RUBICON, Nichicon, Panasonic HD)
- Ceramic valve sockets
- Stainless steel switches
- Korean dual-sealed pots
- 100% birch enclosures
- Celestion speakers